With Another Broken Egg Cafe
Partnering with Another Broken Egg Cafe provides you as a franchise owner with what it takes
to be successful for the long-term in one of the fastest-growing segments in the U.S. today.
What It Takes To Be Successful?
- Restaurant experience with multi-unit management experience preferred.
- The desire and resources to purchase and operate a multi-unit development.
- Adequate capitalization. Requirements vary by market and development agreement size.
- The personal passion truly needed to deliver great food and great hospitality to your guests and to embrace the proven systems and processes we’ve designed and put in place to help ensure your success.
- A demonstrated ability to build a strong organization and support team.
- An ability to recruit, train and retain rock star teams who deliver award-winning customer service to every guest, every day.
- An understanding of, and a drive to engage in, local store marketing and community engagement.
Why A Daytime Cafe
Breakfast is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry today with no signs of abatement. A daytime shift only concept provides a greater quality of life for the franchise owner and staff. With no night shifts ever, a daytime-shift-only concept provides a greater quality of life for the franchise owner and staff. With a single shift concept, you traditionally have a lower turnover rate than the industry average resulting in lower recruitment and training costs. If that’s not enough, breakfast guests are happier guests and breakfast has a lower food cost, so the potential for profit is therefore greater.
Your Success Is Our Success
Why Another Broken Egg Cafe is the Superior Option
A Flexible Business Model Offering Additional Revenue Streams
- You have the option to execute catering in your trade area and you also may make your restaurant available for private events after hours.
- Private dining room space inside the Cafe can be marketed to a variety of different groups and for various dining occasions like corporate lunch meetings, networking leads groups, events and bridal and baby showers. The private dining room can easily be repurposed to accommodate general seating when needed.
Chef-inspired menus with turnkey recipes
- Craveable, culinary-driven and unique menu offerings made with the highest-quality ingredients and designed to appeal to those guests looking for an indulgent treat and those looking for a healthier, great-tasting choice.
- It’s our passion to create exceptional dishes.
- We also have a Kids’ Menu designed to satisfy our littlest guests.
- No need to hire a professionally-trained chef.
- Proven recipes coupled with turnkey systems, PlayerLync, means no trained chef is required.
- Ongoing and extensive R&D and testing to keep the menu fresh and relevant.
- Extensive “morning cocktail” menu is not currently offered at any other national daytime cafe concept.
- Competitive point of difference and a must have for the millennial target.
- Average check builder and strong profit margins.
- Ongoing relationship with Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, the only food and beverage marketing agency in the U.S. with beverage alcohol operations experience and marketing expertise.
Strong Long-Term Franchisee Relationships
- Twelve franchise groups today of which seventy-five percent are multi-unit operators.
- Eight of these franchise groups own more than two units or are working on adding additional sites now.
- Among our single-unit operators, two of them are currently working on additional sites.
Marketing support and resources
- National Marketing Calendar with a focus on high-profit, strong-selling entrée and beverage options combined with an aggressive social media marketing calendar strategically planned and executed to maximize awareness and sales of the featured menu items in our Cafes.
- Social media site aggregation provides a daily finger-on-the-pulse of what our guests are saying about their experience and analytics reporting ensures franchise owners are kept apprised of key opportunities on a continuous and ongoing basis.
- Local Store Marketing planning manual, ad templates, logos and professional photography that can be easily and cost-effectively adapted to meet the needs of your Cafe.
Proven business model and systems to support:
- Menu development
- Day-to-day Cafe operations
Proven and experienced executive leadership team:
- With decades of experience working for national and international restaurant brands as well as extensive strategic business planning experience required to successfully support and sustain a rapidly growing brand.
Prior to opening your very first Cafe:
- Site selection assistance and guidance, including field visits.
- The use of Forum Analytics site selection data to assist in the site selection decision-making process
- Professional layout, blueprint, design, and construction document review and analysis.
- Complete equipment lists and specifications.
- Pre-approved suppliers.
- Comprehensive pre-opening assistance and restaurant opening training package.
- Grand opening promotions assistance and on-site opening assistance.
- Operational and management tools.
Established and strong national product, equipment and distribution vendor contracts and relationships.
Once you’re open and operating:
- Confidential operations manual documenting Another Broken Egg Cafe operational procedures.
- Marketing support and guidance.
- Ongoing operational and financial-control consultation as needed.
- National purchasing programs.
- Regional Business Consultant support.
Start-up and ongoing training programs:
- Preparation of all Another Broken Egg Cafe menu items.
- One PlayerLync license providing access to all our proprietary recipes and step-by-step training videos.
- Quality and food portion control.
- Effective food service operations.
- Beverage and inventory management.
- Marketing, promotions, and public relations.
- Management tools, systems, and routines.
- Cleanliness, organization and sanitation standards.
- Execution of opening and closing management functions.
Technology and Continuous Innovation:
- Cloud based training resources
- Mobile App for call ahead seating
- Email marketing platform
- Social media marketing
- Online reputation management tools
What Our Franchisees Have to Say!
When we started this, I would drive by IHOP and was awed by the organization and building and concept. It is not too far from our restaurant.
It is now six years later. I kinda feel sorry for them. I drive by and see only a dozen cars in their lot. We seat 157. Today is Monday and I just left our restaurant. We are packed and a rather lengthy line waiting outside trying to get a seat. The thrill and pride my wife and I have is something you’d just have to experience. It is not easy and it certainly is not a smooth road but ABEA takes away the fear of the unknown and then it is just one step at a time.
- Homer Biggers - Franchise Owner
The first bite of Shrimp ‘N Grits had us sold along with the Lobster & Brie Omelette, Bananas Foster Pancakes, Crab Cakes & Fried Green Tomatoes and other Southern-inspired breakfast, lunch, and brunch offerings all served in a family atmosphere. Together with great hours closing at 2 pm every day, we knew we had to be franchise operators with this company. Another Broken Egg of America Franchising, LLC has given us the opportunity to own cafes in the Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC markets along with providing us with great corporate support and management and staff training programs. Another Broken Egg Cafe owners Homer and Linda Biggers have taken us under their wing as my wife and I grow and mature in the Another Broken Egg Cafe family. They have become our “New Family.” And Cafe owner Jake Alleman opened his doors in more ways than one by allowing us to observe the processes involved in opening one of his new Florida-based cafes. After my life in the McDonald’s Restaurant business for over 43 years, with 27 years of McDonald’s restaurant ownership, joining Another Broken Egg as a cafe owner was one of best decisions my wife Sheryll and I have ever made!
- Turan Strange - Franchise Owner
Being very driven and hardworking people, my wife and I have set some pretty lofty goals for ourselves. One of our goals was to open a business of our own and we began looking into the breakfast restaurant segment. We felt that our area in Texas was missing a great breakfast restaurant and we were intrigued by the hours in this segment. During a business trip to Florida, my wife enjoyed breakfast at the Another Broken Egg Cafe in Panama City and she knew it was exactly what we were looking for. Shortly after that trip, I called Another Broken Egg of America, flew to Destin, FL to meet them, and I knew from the very first meeting that this organization had the dream, motivation, knowledge and team members that I wanted to be a part of. We opened our Another Broken Egg Cafe in Shenandoah, TX in March of 2012. With the support and training from the Another Broken Egg of America Franchising, LLC team, we have continued to grow year after year. I couldn’t be happier with the life changing decision my wife and I have made. It is a lot of work, but we enjoy every minute of it.
- Allen & Deborah Miner - Franchise Owners
I have been in the restaurant business for 34 years and for 25 of those years I have been a franchisee owner/operator. Another Broken Egg Cafe operates with the same core values of honesty and integrity that I bring to the restaurants daily. We have a great support team at the home office, as well as in the field. When we opened our first restaurant, two Vice Presidents stayed with us for 2 weeks during the actual opening and then came back for another week to ensure that everything was running smoothly and operating at a high level. That is first class support.
- Mike Craddick - Franchise Operator
After working for Another Broken Egg Cafe during college as an employee, I had the chance to witness firsthand how great of an opportunity it was to open a franchise. Eight years later, our group owns 13 restaurants, with more on the way. The Another Broken Egg Cafe system has been a very lucrative and exciting business to be part of. The Corporate team continues to provide great support, and never makes you feel alone. It has also made all of my financial and personal goals a reality, while at the same time, enjoying a quality lifestyle that most restaurant concepts aren’t able to provide.
- Jake Alleman - Franchise Owner